Please read the following information carefully.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR 2018, I, Kelly Peacey is the Data Controller and the Processor
The GDPR introduces the following principles:
- Processing of data must be lawful, fair and transparent
- The purpose for which personal data and special personal data is collected must be specified, explicit and legitimate, and the data must be processes in a way that remains compatible with the initial purpose for which it is collected
- The Data obtained must not be excessive and must remain adequate and relevant to the purpose
- The Data’s accuracy must be maintained
- Data should not be stored for longer than necessary
- Appropriate measures are taken to ensure data is processed in a secure manner
By subscribing to any of my services for example articles, the Sapphire membership, workshops and so on via the website, email or mobile or other device, you agree to the transfer, storing or processing of it as set out below.
I require these details to keep you updated and to fulfil my contract with you.
WHAT INFORMATION DO I COLLECT?
If you are just browsing my website, my server and cookies collect the following generic information about you:
- The Operation system you use e.g. Windows
- The Browser you use e.g. Safari or Google Chrome
- The device you are using to view my website e.g. Desktop or Mobile
- Your IP address
- Your behaviour on my website e.g. Page Views, Link Clicks etc.
Only when voluntarily completing a form on my website or in writing do I then have access to the following information:
- E-mail adddress
- First and Last Name
- Country of Residence
- Full address (if I am required to send anything to you by
HOW I COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- Sapphire membership sign up form
OFFLINE (AT ANY WORKSHOPS, TALKS OR OTHER EVENTS)
- Client Questionnaire Record cards in paper format
- Cotsworlds School of Crystal Healing & Awareness Application form
HOW I USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To communicate with you
- To personalise and target future correspondence regarding new and related services, articles, workshops etc.
- To respond to specific enquiries
- For resolving complaints and dealing with disputes
- To notify you about any changes to my services
- To ensure that the content of my website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- For preventing and detecting fraudulent or criminal activity
- If you have given me your consent to receive marketing communications by email, are a client of mine or you have previously asked me for information about my services or workshops or courses, I may send you marketing messages by email. However, in every marketing email message I send you, I will give you the opportunity to unsubscribe from my mailings altogether
- I do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally indentifiable information. I amy also release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety
- You have the right at any time to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also UNSUBSCRIBE from any of my marketing material by clicking on the ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ link at the bottom of any communication that you have received from me
- From a Data retention purposes, I propose to keep your data on my system and in my records for six years. However, I carry out annual reviews of all data held and stored by me in order to ensure I am not keeping data for no longer than necessary
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
- The GDPR 2018 gives you the right to chek that your data is being processed lawfully. Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with the new Regulation. Any subject access request must be made in writing to kellypeacey.com
- If you would like any amendments made to your data e.g. change of name or contact details, please contact me at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and although I will do my best to protect your personal and special personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to my website, so any transmission is at your own risk
Once I receive your information, I will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal data secure (both technically and physically) and to ry to prevent any unauthorised access to it. All information you provide to me is stored on my secure servers.
All payment transactions will be encrypted and processed through Stripe. I do not store any financial information.
If at any point you suspect or become aware of a breach of security, or receive suspicious communications from someone claiming to be from Kelly Peacey please let us know immediately via email@example.com